haha.. been meaning to blog for quite a while, but jus unable to find the time to do so. so this is a timely little update for dear you out there whom i've been mia-ing. rather than go for the typical chronological layout where i tell you day by day, second by second what i've been up to, let me present it to you in a chart! how creative rite =) I've really looked thru my schedule over the last few weeks to remember what i've been up to!

A typical week in the life of bert now:-
Cognitare (45%)
As we can see, nicely highlighted in red and taking up a significant portion of my time now is Cognitare, or my business case prep. but more on that later, this deserves a separate post on its own, its become an integral part of my life now.
Dragonboat and HA (12% each)
The latest addition to my family of CCAs is Humanitarian Affairs(HA). HA was set up by 3 very determined and bold individuals who wanted to make a difference to the lives of some of the kids in Sri Lanka, hence the birth of the overseas comm service trip I went for in Apr/May '06. Somehow or other(we were indignantly discussing this today), all of us that went for the trip automatically became members of HA. I got elected as the vice-pres of the new exco of HA, and will be one of the leaders of the next trip in summer '07. A series of post-trip events to wrap up our trip has been happening over the last few weeks and have taken up a significant bit of time.
Dragonboat commitment has been reduced due to case training, I'm only going for training once a week now. No choice. Something's gotta give somewhere, I only have 24hrs in a day. I'm jus glad that my team is really understanding and supportive, and I look forward to joining them back fully once case is done.
Others (17%) - Arts Fest Emcee, tuition etc.
Now, what is this others that has taken up a significant 17%? Well its the little things that don't really warrant a whole category on their own, but take up time too. Last monday, I hosted SMU's Arts and Culture Festival 2006 opening. I felt really good doing it, thanks to huiying, jiahui, BE and gang who really pushed me on, even though i've been missing in BE for the last yr. Got an offer for a next gig, much bigger scale, but clashes with my studies :( see how first.
Tuition also falls into this category. But this is necessary, it feeds me.
Homework (8%) / Social (5%)
Been spending quite a bit of time on homework as well. The mods these term require more effort and though tedious, the weekly homeworks do help keep me on track.
And as you can see, my social life is sadly ranked the lowest at only 5% of my time. Its the factor thats really suffering in the midst of my hectic schedule. But I'm always glad to be able to squeeze time to catch close peeps. Pity that some pple have drifted off but I'm sorry, my priorities have changed too, and I don't have time for everyone. If you really matter, you will stick ard with me.
and yes, that pretty much sums up what i've been up to, hopefully made nicer with my inclusion of the pie chart.. hehe..
i've really got lots to share, so much to catch up with you. but this wld have to suffice for now.