all that i've left with is printing and practicing for the presentation later. its like 4am here in the morning and school starts in a few hours time. this post isn't much of an update, more for me to ramble on. i've serious stuff to update u guys, but that can wait till i've more time i guess.
this 2-3 weeks have been the most hectic ones ever. with deadlines after deadlines that never seem to end. feel that i've been slacking/playing too much over the prior 5 weeks that's why my deadlines are so tight now. i always seem to procrastinate till the very last minute to do stuff. worse still, i console myself with the fact that i work better under pressure. what crap. just excuses not to do work. i really can't carry on this way anymore. this is not like O-levels where straight As come along even without much effort. Why haven't I learnt my lessons from my As? I just lack this self-discipline to study and do work. Is it innate or am I just lazy.
I really have to push myself. Too much at stake here. Give me strength, determination and perserverence. Have to keep my dream in sight. I've lost it once, I can't afford to lose it again.
Push me.